The Auchenfoyle site is a on a working farm site located to the south of Greenock and west of Kilmacolm
It is off the B788, accessed by a side road, very close to and over the road from Auchenfoyle Farm.
- The What 3 Words location is ///remind.unroll.lunge (download the What3Words app)
- The car park coordinates are: 55.90349° N, 4.711162° W (On iOS use: 55.90349, -4.711162)
Take the B788 - South from Port Glasgow
- red line in the map on the right
- approximately 4 miles from Greenock, after the power substation as you come off the hill from Greenock.
Take the B788 West from Kilmacolm
- turn off the A761 onto the B788 - just south of Kilmacolm
- blue line on the map to the right
- approximately 5 miles from the A761 at Kilmacolm, after Auchenfoyle Farm on the right and then immediately after the Drystone Pens on the left (see photo below).
Take the B788
- south from Port Glasgow (red line in the picture on the right), or
- west from the A761 (blue line - turn onto the B788 just before you drive north into Kilmacolm).
Entrance road to site
The side road off the B788 is bordered by a short wooden fence on each side of the side road – beware of the farm gate which may be closed.
Be very careful, as it’s a very fast road – please indicate well before you turn. Last one out – please close the gate.
Generally, the Saturday will run from 9 am until 3-4pm. The Sunday will end a little earlier, for those with longer travel plans.
We haven't yet had any recommendations from previous attendees, and we suggest you look at accommodation in Greenock, Kilbarchan, Houston, Johnstone or Kilmacolm.
You can also request to camp on the site. There is a toilet block as part of the facilities.